This section contains pages related to Nordic Semiconductor devices and how they interact with nRF Cloud:
- Properties explains which device types work with nRF Cloud, device IDs for LTE and Bluetooth® devices, and what information you can find in the device shadow.
- Security includes an overview of authentication and authorization for REST and MQTT, how to generate credentials on the nRF9160 DK, and how nRF Cloud uses JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) to authenticate requests.
- Associations includes an overview of choices for provisioning a device, a guide to adding and removing devices to or from your account, and how to create device groups to organize your devices and prepare firmware updates.
- Firmware update includes an overview of concepts and processes and a guide to firmware over-the-air (FOTA) using the nRF Cloud portal, REST API, or MQTT API.
- Messages explains how device messages work for nRF Cloud operations, as well as how to set up a message bridge with MQTT.